Your Initial Consultation
You will need a referral from your General Practitioner. This may be faxed to us or brought with you.
Please arrive 5-10 minutes earlier than your scheduled appointment as you will need to fill out an Information Sheet.
If you prefer, you can download and print the new patient information sheet and bring in the filled out form to your initial consultation.
Please bring with you
- Referral Letter
- Your Medicare card
- Any health fund details
- Any pension or health care card details
- Any relevant x-rays or imaging
- Any reports of biopsies or previous surgery results
- A list of your current medications
- If you have had surgery before it is helpful to bring the contact details of your previous surgeon
- If you have any significant medical conditions and see other specialists or doctors for these, bring as much information as you can as it may be relevant in planning for surgery
- If you cannot speak English well and need help understanding or explaining yourself, bring along a relative or friend who can translate for you
- A list of any questions you may have
Wollongong Private Hospital
Making an Appointment
Please contact Suzi, Linda or Julie, on (02) 4227 4600
When you ring, please be prepared to be asked questions regarding the type of problem you are experiencing. These questions help us understand the urgency of your appointment, therefore scheduling your appointment accordingly.
Our Consultation Suite
Welcome to our consultation suite on Level 6, Suite 601 at the Wollongong Private Hospital.